What's Gramercy like?
While in Gramercy, you can spend time appreciating the historical sites and theatre scene. Take time to see places such as Gramercy Park and Irving Plaza while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Police Academy Museum and National Arts Club.
How to get to Gramercy
Gramercy is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Gramercy
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 10.6 mi (17 km) from Gramercy
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Gramercy
Things to see and do in and around Gramercy
What to see in Gramercy
- Gramercy Park
- National Arts Club
Things to do in Gramercy
- Irving Plaza
- Police Academy Museum
When is the best time to visit New York?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 182 mm of rainfall)