Hotels in Singapore
Search a variety of brand hotels in Singapore and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Singapore to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Singapore, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Singapore to Singapore accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Singapore with a great discount or a family accommodation in Singapore at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 448 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Singapore
- - Cities in Singapore
- - Top attractions in Singapore
- - Hotels in different areas of Singapore
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Singapore
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Singapore reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Singapore reviews score for each of our 448 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Singapore:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Singapore and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Singapore with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Singapore with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Singapore hotel booking, contact details for your Singapore hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Singapore travel guides
Singapore's safe streets, compact center, and multicultural atmosphere make it an ideal family-frien...
The Singapore scene is a rich, spicy stew of Chinese, Malaysian, Indian, and British influences, all...
Singapore has evolved from a chaotic but charming trading port into a hi-tech city-state. A hub of d...
Once a trading center, always a trading center. Singapore’s tea, silk and tin trading was long ago r...
Singapore is the ultimate destination for foodies. From street-side hawker centers to fine dining es...