What's Central Park South Like?
People go to Central Park South to see famous places such as Rockefeller Center, as well as its many attractions like American Dream. Broadway and Times Square are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Central Park South?
We have 2003 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Central Park South:
The LowellLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
The Sherry NetherlandUpscale hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Merrion Row Hotel and Public House
- Restaurant • 2 bars • 24-hour front desk
Thompson Central Park New York, part of HyattLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The Chatwal, In The Unbound Collection By HyattLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Central Park South
Central Park South is located 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of New York.
- New York, NY (NYS-Skyports Seaplane Base), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Central Park South
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Central Park South
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Central Park South
Getting to Central Park South on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 57 St. - 7 Av Station
- 57 St. Station
- 7 Av. Station (E 53rd St.)
Things to See and Do in and around Central Park South
What to See in Central Park South
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- Grand Central Terminal
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal
- Empire State Building