What's Hell's Kitchen Like?
People go to Hell's Kitchen to see famous places such as Rockefeller Center, as well as its many attractions like American Dream. Enjoy this scenic neighborhood's entertainment choices and selection of shops. Manhattan Cruise Terminal and Broadway are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hell's Kitchen?
We have 390 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Hell's Kitchen:
Arlo Midtown4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Walkable location
Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Spacious rooms
CIVILIAN HotelArt Deco hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
TownePlace Suites by Marriott New York ManhattanCity-center hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Midtown West3.5-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Hell's Kitchen
Hell's Kitchen is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of New York.
- New York, NY (NYS-Skyports Seaplane Base), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Hell's Kitchen
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Hell's Kitchen
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Hell's Kitchen
Getting to Hell's Kitchen on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 50 St. Station (8th Av.)
- 34th Street–Hudson Yards Station
Things to See and Do in and around Hell's Kitchen
What to See in Hell's Kitchen
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal
- Times Square
- Rockefeller Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Grand Central Terminal