What's Harlem Like?
People go to Harlem to see famous places such as Rockefeller Center, as well as its many attractions like American Dream. Enjoy the neighborhood's art scene, live music, and entertainment venues. Yankee Stadium and Central Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Harlem?
We have 135 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below is our travelers' top lodging choice in Harlem:
Aloft HarlemBoutique hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
How to Get to Harlem
Harlem is located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Harlem
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Harlem
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Harlem
Getting to Harlem on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 125 St. Station (Malcolm X Blvd.)
- 125 St. Station (St Nicholas Av.)
- 135 St. Station (Malcolm X Blvd)
Things to See and Do in and around Harlem
What to See in Harlem
- Yankee Stadium
- Central Park
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- Grand Central Terminal