Hotels in Malta
Search a variety of brand hotels in Malta and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Malta to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Malta, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Malta to Malta accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Malta with a great discount or a family accommodation in Malta at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 277 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Malta
- - Cities in Malta
- - Top attractions in Malta
- - Hotels in different areas of Malta
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Malta
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Malta reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Malta reviews score for each of our 277 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Malta:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Malta and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Malta with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Malta with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Malta hotel booking, contact details for your Malta hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Malta travel guides
Malta’s most popular areas are mainly concentrated on the northern coast of Malta but that is not to...
Malta offers a unique shopping experience, particularly for visitors from large, metropolitan cities...
In the middle of the Mediterranean Sea and nearby to Italy, Malta is in a fortunate position when it...
The islands that make up Malta are unique. From its sandy beaches and almost year-long sunshine to i...
Malta has three inhabited islands: the biggest and main island, Malta; the rural and rugged Gozo; an...