What's SoHo Like?
People go to SoHo to see famous places such as One World Trade Center, as well as its many attractions like American Dream. Make sure to enjoy this stylish neighborhood's great bars and restaurants. Madison Square Garden and Empire State Building are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in SoHo?
We have 125 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in SoHo:
The Broome NycUpscale hotel with conference center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
The MercerLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
SIXTY SoHoLuxury hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free Internet access • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Soho Grand HotelLuxury hotel with 3 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
11 HowardLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Nightclub • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to SoHo
SoHo is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of New York.
- New York, NY (NYS-Skyports Seaplane Base), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from SoHo
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from SoHo
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from SoHo
Getting to SoHo on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Prince St. Station
- Spring St. Station
- Canal St. Station (Lafayette St.)
Things to See and Do in and around SoHo
What to See in SoHo
- One World Trade Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Empire State Building
- Grand Central Terminal
- Times Square