What's Chelsea Like?There's a lot visitors like about Chelsea, especially its shops and art scene. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's museums and selection of restaurants. Take a fun excursion to Madison Square Garden. There's plenty more to see, including Chelsea Piers and The High Line Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chelsea?
We have 212 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Chelsea:
Pendry Manhattan WestLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The Maritime HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Babysitting services • Central location
The Moore3.5-star hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Equinox Hotel New YorkLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Attentive staff
Kimpton Hotel Eventi, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to ChelseaChelsea is located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Chelsea
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Chelsea
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Chelsea
Traveling to Chelsea by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Penn Station
- New York 23rd St. Station
Getting to Chelsea on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- 23 St. Station (8th Av.)
- 23 St. Station (7th Av.)
- 14 St. Station (8th Av.)