What's Midtown Like?
People go to Midtown to see famous places such as Rockefeller Center, as well as its many attractions like American Dream. Travelers like this scenic neighborhood for its theater scene. Times Square and Broadway are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Midtown?
We have 2977 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Midtown:
Merrion Row Hotel and Public House4-star hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Chatwal, In The Unbound Collection By HyattLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
1 Hotel Central ParkLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The St. Regis New YorkLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Kimberly Hotel4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
How to Get to Midtown
Midtown is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), 13.1 mi (21 km) from Midtown
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Midtown
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Midtown
Traveling to Midtown by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Grand Central - 42 St. Station
- New York W 32nd St. Station
- Penn Station
Getting to Midtown on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 42 St. - Bryant Pk. Station
- Times Sq. - 42 St. Station
- 5 Av Station (W. 42nd St.)