What's Briargate Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Briargate. Have a relaxing day visiting Garden of the Gods. There's plenty more to see, including Focus on the Family Welcome Center and Chapel Hills Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Briargate?
We have 86 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Briargate:
Hampton Inn Colorado Springs I-25 CentralMountain hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs North, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Spa tub • Health club • Terrace
Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado SpringsMountain hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center
How to Get to Briargate
Briargate is located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Briargate
Things to See and Do in and around Briargate
What to See in Briargate
- US Air Force Academy
- Garden of the Gods
- Focus on the Family Welcome Center
- University of Colorado-Colorado Springs
- Colorado College
Things to Do in Briargate
- Chapel Hills Mall
- The Citadel Mall
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Pine Creek Golf Club
- North Slope Recreation Area