What's Southwest Colorado Springs Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not check out Southwest Colorado Springs? Nature lovers can explore top areas like Garden of the Gods. There's plenty more to see, including Broadmoor Golf Club and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Southwest Colorado Springs?
We have 217 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Southwest Colorado Springs:
The BroadmoorLuxury resort with golf course, spa
- Free WiFi • 6 restaurants • 2 indoor pools • 2 bars • 3 spa tubs
Home2 Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs SouthMountain hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 SouthMountain hotel with indoor pool, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs SouthMountain hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Cheyenne Mountain Resort, A Dolce by WyndhamUpscale beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, golf course
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Spa • Spa tub • Health club
How to Get to Southwest Colorado Springs
Southwest Colorado Springs is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Southwest Colorado Springs
Things to See and Do in and around Southwest Colorado Springs
What to See in Southwest Colorado Springs
- Garden of the Gods
- US Air Force Academy
- Broadmoor World Arena
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park
- Memorial Park
Things to Do in Southwest Colorado Springs
- Broadmoor Golf Club
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- The Citadel Mall
- Chapel Hills Mall
- The Foundry Cinema & Bowl