What's Northwest Colorado Springs Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Northwest Colorado Springs. Have a relaxing day visiting Garden of the Gods. There's plenty more to see, including Chapel Hills Mall and Red Rock Canyon.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Northwest Colorado Springs?
We have 109 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Northwest Colorado Springs:
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace
TownePlace Suites Colorado Springs Garden of the GodsMountain hotel with 24-hour health club, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Colorado Springs North, an IHG HotelMountain hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers
Colorado Springs MarriottMountain hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs North, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Spa tub • Health club • Terrace
How to Get to Northwest Colorado Springs
Northwest Colorado Springs is located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Northwest Colorado Springs
Things to See and Do in and around Northwest Colorado Springs
What to See in Northwest Colorado Springs
- Garden of the Gods
- US Air Force Academy
- University of Colorado-Colorado Springs
- Red Rock Canyon
- Monument Valley Park
Things to Do in Northwest Colorado Springs
- Chapel Hills Mall
- The Citadel Mall
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame
- Adventure Golf and Batting Cages