Where is Seven Falls?
Colorado Springs is home to Seven Falls. Colorado Springs is well known for its college atmosphere and theater. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak.
Where Can I Stay near Seven Falls?
We've got 762 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Seven Falls. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Cheyenne Mountain Resort, A Dolce by Wyndham - 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away
- 4-star resort • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Golf course • Central location
DIRECTLY on Cheyenne Creek * CENTRAL AIR * Built in 2018 * 50 amp EV Charger - 0.7 mi (1.2 km) away
- 5-star resort • Free WiFi • 6 restaurants • Golf course • Close to shopping
Things to See and Do near Seven Falls
What to See near Seven Falls
- Garden of the Gods
- Norris Penrose Event Center
- Broadmoor World Arena
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park
- Red Rock Canyon
Things to Do near Seven Falls
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Broadmoor Golf Club
- Pikes Peak Center
- Manitou Cliff Dwellings
- Manitou and Pike's Peak Railway
How to Get to Seven Falls
Flights to Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 7 mi (11.2 km) from central Colorado Springs