What's Downtown Denver Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Downtown Denver, especially its restaurants and entertainment venues. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's theater scene and selection of shops. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Union Station and 16th Street Mall. Colorado Convention Center and Empower Field at Mile High are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Denver?
We have 104 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Downtown Denver:
The Slate Denver, Tapestry Collection By Hilton3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Four Seasons Hotel DenverLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free in-room WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Sauna • Health club
Hotel TeatroLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle
Grand Hyatt DenverLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Health club • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Walkable location
Hyatt Centric Downtown Denver4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Walkable location
How to Get to Downtown Denver
Downtown Denver is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Denver.
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 13 mi (20.9 km) from Downtown Denver
- Denver Intl. Airport (DEN), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from Downtown Denver
Getting to Downtown Denver on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 16th - California Station
- 16th - Stout Station
- 18th - California Station
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown Denver
What to See in Downtown Denver
- Colorado Convention Center
- Union Station
- Empower Field at Mile High
- Coors Field
- Ball Arena