What's Downtown Denver Like?There's a lot visitors like about Downtown Denver, especially its restaurants and entertainment venues. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's theater scene and selection of shops. Top places to visit include Colorado Convention Center. There's plenty more to see, including Paramount Theater and Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Denver?
We have 93 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Downtown Denver:
Four Seasons Hotel DenverLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free in-room WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Sauna • Central location
Hotel TeatroLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hyatt Centric Downtown Denver3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The Ritz-Carlton, DenverLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Grand Hyatt DenverLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Health club • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
How to Get to Downtown DenverDowntown Denver is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Denver.
- Denver Intl. Airport (DEN), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from Downtown Denver
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 13 mi (20.9 km) from Downtown Denver
Getting to Downtown Denver on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- 16th - California Station
- 16th - Stout Station
- 18th - California Station
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown Denver
What to See in Downtown Denver
- Colorado Convention Center
- Bellco Theatre