What's East Colorado Springs Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than East Colorado Springs. Nature lovers can visit Palmer Park and Monument Valley Park. There's plenty more to see, including United States Olympic Complex and The Citadel Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in East Colorado Springs?
We have 186 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in East Colorado Springs:
Sonesta ES Suites Colorado SpringsCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Econo Lodge DowntownCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
True North MotelSuburban motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
How to Get to East Colorado SpringsEast Colorado Springs is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from East Colorado Springs
Things to See and Do in and around East Colorado Springs
What to See in East Colorado Springs
- Colorado College
- Palmer Park
- United States Olympic Complex
- Monument Valley Park
Things to Do in East Colorado Springs
- The Citadel Mall
- Patty Jewett Golf Course