What's East Colorado Springs Like?
People go to East Colorado Springs to see attractions like Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Garden of the Gods. There's plenty more to see, including United States Olympic Complex and The Citadel Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in East Colorado Springs?
We have 241 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in East Colorado Springs:
Sonesta ES Suites Colorado SpringsCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Econo Lodge DowntownCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
True North MotelSuburban motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
How to Get to East Colorado Springs
East Colorado Springs is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from East Colorado Springs
Things to See and Do in and around East Colorado Springs
What to See in East Colorado Springs
- Garden of the Gods
- US Air Force Academy
- United States Olympic Complex
- Colorado College
- University of Colorado-Colorado Springs
Things to Do in East Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- The Citadel Mall
- Chapel Hills Mall
- Patty Jewett Golf Course
- North Slope Recreation Area