What's Old North End Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Old North End. Nature lovers can explore top areas like Garden of the Gods. There's plenty more to see, including Monument Valley Park and Memorial Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Old North End?
We have 29 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Old North End but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
- Free in-room WiFi • Tennis courts • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center
The Best VRBO In Colorado Springs. Our Reviews Prove It. Near All The Venues - 0.4 mi (0.6 km) awayFamily-friendly vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
5 minute walk to the Broadmoor, plenty of parking and fast internet - 4.7 mi (7.5 km) awayFamily-friendly vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
Best Western Plus Executive Residency Fillmore Inn - 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
Baymont by Wyndham Garden of the Gods / Colorado Springs - 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
Quality Inn and Suites Garden of the Gods - 2.6 mi (4.1 km) away2.5-star hotel
How to Get to Old North End
Old North End is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 8 mi (12.8 km) from Old North End
Things to See and Do in and around Old North End
What to See in Old North End
- Garden of the Gods
- US Air Force Academy
- Colorado College
- Monument Valley Park
- Memorial Park
Things to Do in Old North End
- The Citadel Mall
- Chapel Hills Mall
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- North Slope Recreation Area