What's Cascade-Chipita Park Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Cascade-Chipita Park? Take time to see the sights like North Slope Recreation Area while you're here. Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cascade-Chipita Park?
We have 92 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Cascade-Chipita Park:
Adobe Inn at CascadeAdults-only hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Rocky Mountain LodgeMountain cabins with indoor private spa tub, fireplace
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Terrace • Central location
The Cascade Room is a cozy creekside accommodation at the base of Pikes Peak.Adults-only guesthouse
- Spa tub • Central location
How to Get to Cascade-Chipita ParkCascade-Chipita Park is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Cascade.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from Cascade-Chipita Park
When Is the Best Time to Visit Cascade?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 63°F)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 30°F)
- Rainiest months: April, August, July, May (average 3 inches of rainfall)