What's Northeast Colorado Springs Like?
People go to Northeast Colorado Springs to see attractions like Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Garden of the Gods. There's plenty more to see, including Chapel Hills Mall and The Citadel Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Northeast Colorado Springs?
We have 140 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Northeast Colorado Springs:
Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs NE Powers, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
MCM Elegante Suites3-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Close to shopping
Baymont by Wyndham Garden of the Gods / Colorado Springs2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
How to Get to Northeast Colorado Springs
Northeast Colorado Springs is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Northeast Colorado Springs
Things to See and Do in and around Northeast Colorado Springs
What to See in Northeast Colorado Springs
- Garden of the Gods
- US Air Force Academy
- University of Colorado-Colorado Springs
- Colorado College
- Monument Valley Park
Things to Do in Northeast Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Chapel Hills Mall
- The Citadel Mall
- North Slope Recreation Area
- Colorado Springs House of Bounce