What's Denver Tech Center Like?
People go to Denver Tech Center to see famous places such as Union Station, as well as its many attractions like Denver Zoo. Enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's live music scene and selection of restaurants. Colorado Convention Center and Coors Field are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Denver Tech Center?
We have 37 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Denver Tech Center:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Denver Tech Center North3-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Denver Tech Center2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Residence Inn by Marriott Denver Tech Center3-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Comfy beds
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech CenterSuburban hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Attentive staff
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver TechHotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Denver Tech Center
Denver Tech Center is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Greenwood Village.
- Denver Intl. Airport (DEN), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from Denver Tech Center
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from Denver Tech Center
Getting to Denver Tech Center on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Orchard Station
- Arapahoe at Village Center Station
- Belleview Station
Things to See and Do in and around Denver Tech Center
What to See in Denver Tech Center
- Colorado Convention Center
- Union Station
- Coors Field
- Empower Field at Mile High
- Ball Arena