What's Central Colorado Springs Like?
People go to Central Colorado Springs to see attractions like Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Garden of the Gods. There's plenty more to see, including United States Olympic Complex and Monument Valley Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Central Colorado Springs?
We have 436 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Central Colorado Springs:
Element Colorado Springs Downtown3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Kinship LandingMountain hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Downtown3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Bar • Cafe
The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa4-star hotel with 2 bars, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Downtown3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
How to Get to Central Colorado Springs
Central Colorado Springs is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Central Colorado Springs
Things to See and Do in and around Central Colorado Springs
What to See in Central Colorado Springs
- Garden of the Gods
- US Air Force Academy
- United States Olympic Complex
- Colorado College
- Monument Valley Park
Things to Do in Central Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Pikes Peak Center
- The Citadel Mall
- Chapel Hills Mall
- Edith Kinney Gaylord Cornerstone Arts Center