What's Skyway Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Skyway? Nature lovers can explore top areas like Garden of the Gods. There's plenty more to see, including Red Rock Canyon and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Skyway?
We have 27 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Skyway but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Spa • Spa tub • Health club
- Free in-room WiFi • Tennis courts • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe
Cheyenne Mountain Resort, A Dolce by Wyndham - 3 mi (4.8 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, golf course
5 minute walk to the Broadmoor, plenty of parking and fast internet - 1.5 mi (2.3 km) awayFamily-friendly vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
Best Western Plus Executive Residency Fillmore Inn - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
Quality Inn South - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) awayCity-center hotel with indoor pool
The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel - 2.8 mi (4.5 km) awayFamily-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
How to Get to Skyway
Skyway is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Skyway
Things to See and Do in and around Skyway
What to See in Skyway
- Garden of the Gods
- US Air Force Academy
- Red Rock Canyon
- Monument Valley Park
- Colorado College
Things to Do in Skyway
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- The Citadel Mall
- Chapel Hills Mall
- North Slope Recreation Area