What's River North Art District Like?
River North Art District is a walkable area where you can spend time appreciating its live music. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Union Station and 16th Street Mall. Colorado Convention Center and Empower Field at Mile High are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in River North Art District?
We have 61 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in River North Art District:
The Ramble Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Garden
Vīb Hotel by Best Western Denver RiNo3-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The Source Hotel4-star hotel with 6 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar
Catbird Hotel4-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • Walkable location
How to Get to River North Art District
River North Art District is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Denver.
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from River North Art District
- Denver Intl. Airport (DEN), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from River North Art District
Things to See and Do in and around River North Art District
What to See in River North Art District
- Union Station
- Colorado Convention Center
- Empower Field at Mile High
- Coors Field
- Ball Arena
Things to Do in River North Art District
- 16th Street Mall
- The Mission Ballroom
- Larimer Square
- Paramount Theater
- Fillmore Auditorium