What is Colorado Springs Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to enjoy the scenic city of Colorado Springs on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Visitors to Colorado Springs particularly seem to like the theater scene and mountain views, which could be great ways to explore the nearby area. Snap some photos at Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak Center for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Colorado Springs a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 30 cheap Colorado Springs hotels to choose from, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Colorado Springs?
Hotels.com travelers' top Colorado Springs budget hotel picks:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport3-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
Extended Stay America Select Suites - Colorado SpringsCity-center hotel within easy reach of Garden of the Gods
Travelers Uptown Motel2-star hotel in Downtown Colorado Springs
Rodeway Inn Central Colorado Springs2.5-star hotel
True North MotelSuburban motel within easy reach of United States Olympic Complex
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Colorado Springs?
You'll be able to find lots of places to explore in Colorado Springs on a modest budget. Take a look at these sights and landmarks in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Garden of the Gods
- Memorial Park
- Monument Valley Park
- World Figure Skating Museum
- National Museum of WWII Aviation
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
- Pikes Peak Center
- United States Olympic Complex
- Norris Penrose Event Center
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks