What is Colorado Springs Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you may want to consider Colorado Springs. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From the theater scene to beautiful gardens, Colorado Springs has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak Center and Monument Valley Park. When you're ready to kick back after a day of touring the area with the kids, Colorado Springs has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can pick from 86 Colorado Springs accommodations to locate one you and the family can appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Colorado Springs?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Indoor pool • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free breakfast • Indoor pool • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free cooked breakfast • Free in-room internet • Indoor pool
- Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Indoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room WiFi
Home2 Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs SouthSouthwest Colorado Springs hotel in mountains
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs East/BallparkMountain Stetson Hills hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado SpringsMountain hotel with restaurant, near Adventure Golf and Batting Cages
SpringHill Suites Marriott Colorado Springs SouthMountain hotel in Southeast Colorado Springs
Comfort Inn North - Air Force Academy Area2.5-star hotel in Northwest Colorado Springs
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Colorado Springs?
You'll find that Colorado Springs and the surrounding area offers many entertaining things to see and do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your getaway both memorable and educational:
- Garden of the Gods
- Monument Valley Park
- Memorial Park
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
- U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center
- Pikes Peak Center
- United States Olympic Complex
- Norris Penrose Event Center
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
- The Citadel Mall
- Chapel Hills Mall
- First & Main Town Center