What is Orlando Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Orlando on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Orlando love the shopping, theater scene, restaurants, and lake views, which are great ways to get to know the area. Take a photo at Orlando International Premium Outlets and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Orlando popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 44 cheap Orlando hotels to choose from, so you're sure to find the right one!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Orlando?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Orlando budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Spacious rooms
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • 2 restaurants • Central location
Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando at Millenia3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Mall at Millenia
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/Downtown South - Medical CenterCity-center hotel within easy reach of Amway Center
Hyatt Place across from Universal Orlando Resort3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Universal Studios Florida
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention CenterApartment with comfy bedding, near The Wheel at ICON Park™
SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista Marriott VillageSuburban hotel with 3 outdoor pools, near Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Orlando?
You'll be able to find lots of sightseeing opportunities in Orlando while staying within budget. Take a look at these sights and landmarks in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Lake Eola Park
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Bill Frederick Park
- Hideaway Bay
- Beachcomber Beach
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Universal Studios Florida
Sights & Landmarks