What is Tampa Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate Tampa on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. People who travel to Tampa love the theater scene which is a great way to enjoy the nearby area. Take a photo at Tampa Riverwalk and Port of Tampa for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Tampa popular among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. We have 22 cheap Tampa hotels to choose from, so you're sure to find the right one!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Tampa?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Tampa budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Florida State Fairgrounds
Extended Stay America Suites - Tampa - Brandon - East2.5-star hotel
Quality Inn and Conference Center Tampa-BrandonArt Deco hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
Red Roof Inn Tampa - Brandon2-star hotel
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa-Fairgrounds-Casino, an IHG HotelHotel with outdoor pool, near Florida State Fairgrounds
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Tampa?
You'll find a variety of places to explore in Tampa while staying within budget. Glance at this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park
- Lettuce Lake Park
- Vinoy Park
- Ben T. Davis Beach
- Sand Key Park
- Pier 60 Park
- Tampa Riverwalk
- Port of Tampa
- Raymond James Stadium
Sights & Landmarks