What is Las Vegas Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate Las Vegas on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Las Vegas absolutely love the shopping and bars. Take a photo at Golden Nugget Casino and Fremont Street for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Las Vegas a favorite among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 50 cheap Las Vegas hotels to choose from, you're sure to find something you like!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Las Vegas?
Hotels.com travelers' top Las Vegas budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Spa tub • Family friendly
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Outdoor pool
Sin City Hostel Las VegasCity-center hostel within easy reach of Stratosphere Tower
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Summerlin2.5-star hotel in Summerlin
Traveler's Bed & Breakfast HostelWithin easy reach of Stratosphere Tower
Hilton Grand Vacations Club Flamingo Las Vegas3-star hotel with pool bar, near The Linq
Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport3-star hotel in Enterprise
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Las Vegas?
You'll be able to find lots of places to explore in Las Vegas while keeping to your budget. Take a look at these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Mob Museum
- The Neon Museum
- Zak Bagans Haunted Museum
- Golden Nugget Casino
- Fremont Street
- Stratosphere Tower
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks