What is Miami Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to appreciate the scenic city of Miami on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Miami particularly seem to like the festivals and shopping, which are great ways to enjoy the area. Take a picture at Bayside Marketplace and PortMiami for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Miami a favorite among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 28 cheap Miami hotels to choose from, there's something for everyone!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Miami?
Hotels.com travelers' top Miami budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center • Central location
- Free WiFi • Garden • Comfy beds
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Spacious rooms
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport East, an IHG Hotel2.5-star Miami hotel with outdoor pool
Zenmotel innMiami guesthouse in historical district
Motel 6 Miami, FLMiami motel in city center
Courtyard by Marriott Miami West/ FL Turnpike3-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
Aloft Miami Airport3-star Miami hotel with outdoor pool
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Miami?
You'll find a variety of ways to have fun in Miami while on a budget. Glance at these excursions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Ocean Drive
- Everglades National Park
- Bayfront Park
- Hollywood Beach
- Rickenbacker Causeway Beach
- Lummus Park Beach
- Bayside Marketplace
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
Sights & Landmarks