Hotels in Calhan, Colorado
Search & Compare Calhan Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Calhan
Calhan overviewCalhan is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at El Paso County Fairgrounds and iT'Z. Make it a point to see sights like Calhan Community Park and Calhan Town Hall. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Calhan is for you.
Where to stay in CalhanFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Calhan is the place to go. There are 7 hotels in the Calhan area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 488 user reviews of Calhan hotels: Calhan Inn
How to get to CalhanFly in to Colorado Springs, CO (COS), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from downtown Calhan. Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 62.4 mi (100.5 km) away.
What to see around CalhanSights especially popular with families include:
- • El Paso County Fairgrounds
- • iT'Z
- • Calhan Community Park
- • Calhan Town Hall
- • Security Service Field
- • Springs Ranch Golf Club
- • World Golf and Sand Creek Golf Course
When to visit CalhanIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 1.1 inches
- • April-June: 6.0 inches
- • July-September: 7.4 inches
- • October-December: 1.1 inches