What's Manhattan Like?
People go to Manhattan to see famous places such as Rockefeller Center, as well as its many attractions like American Dream. Travelers like this scenic neighborhood for its theater scene. Central Park and 5th Avenue are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Manhattan?
We have 4976 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Manhattan:
The Wallace4-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The LowellLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Conrad New York DowntownLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
The Wall Street HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
The Sherry NetherlandUpscale hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to Manhattan
Manhattan is located 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Manhattan
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from Manhattan
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Manhattan
Traveling to Manhattan by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Grand Central - 42 St. Station
- New York Harlem 125th St. Station
- New York W 32nd St. Station
Getting to Manhattan on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 81 St. - Museum of Natural History Station
- 86 St. Station (Central Park West)
- West 86th Street Station