What's Washington Heights Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Washington Heights? Plan a fun excursion to New Balance Track & Field Center at The Armory and Jacob K Javits Athletic Field. There's plenty more to see, including George Washington Bridge Bus Station and George Washington Bridge.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Washington Heights?
We have 18 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Washington Heights:
Radio Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Edge HotelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Washington HeightsWashington Heights is located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from Washington Heights
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from Washington Heights
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Washington Heights
Getting to Washington Heights on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- 175 St. Station (Fort Washington Av.)
- 168 St. Station (Broadway)
- 181 St. Station (St. Nicholas Av.)
Things to See and Do in and around Washington Heights
What to See in Washington Heights
- George Washington Bridge Bus Station
- New Balance Track & Field Center at The Armory
- George Washington Bridge
- Yeshiva University
- United Palace Cathedral