What's Niagara Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Niagara. Plan a fun excursion to Coca-Cola Coliseum and BMO Field. There's plenty more to see, including Fort York National Historic Site and Enercare Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Niagara?
We have 87 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is one of our travelers' top lodging choice in Niagara:
Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel CollectionLakefront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Restaurant • Steam room • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Niagara
Niagara is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from Niagara
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 1 mi (1.7 km) from Niagara
Getting to Niagara on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- King St West at Niagara St Stop
- King St West at Tecumseth St Stop
- King St West at Strachan Ave Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Niagara
What to See in Niagara
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Enercare Centre
- Coca-Cola Coliseum
- Queen Street
- Exhibition Place