What's North York Like?
People go to North York for fun-filled days at Canada's Wonderland, as well as many other top attractions like Royal Ontario Museum. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. CN Tower and Rogers Centre are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in North York?
We have 215 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in North York:
Willowdale Hotel Toronto North York3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Room around York University Subway2-star guesthouse with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Novotel Toronto North York3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
Pan Pacific Toronto4-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Walkable location
How to Get to North York
North York is located 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from North York
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from North York
Traveling to North York by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Downsview Park Station
- York University Station
- Oriole Station
Getting to North York on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Sheppard West Station
- Wilson Station
- Sheppard-Yonge Station