What's Midtown Toronto Like?
People go to Midtown Toronto for fun-filled days at Canada's Wonderland, as well as many other top attractions like Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. CF Toronto Eaton Centre and CN Tower are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Midtown Toronto?
We have 269 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Midtown Toronto:
The Hazelton Hotel TorontoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Spadina 11 Guesthouse3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
Madison Manor Boutique HotelAdults-only hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Central location
W TorontoLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to Midtown Toronto
Midtown Toronto is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Midtown Toronto
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Midtown Toronto
Getting to Midtown Toronto on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Davisville Station
- Avenue Stop
- Deer Park Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Midtown Toronto
What to See in Midtown Toronto
- CN Tower
- Rogers Centre
- Scotiabank Arena
- Casa Loma
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus