What's Toronto Entertainment District Like?
People go to Toronto Entertainment District for fun-filled days at Canada's Wonderland, as well as many other top attractions like Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. Travelers like this scenic neighborhood for its entertainment choices. Rogers Centre and CN Tower are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Toronto Entertainment District?
We have 464 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Toronto Entertainment District:
King Blue Hotel TorontoCity-center hotel with indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Pool loungers • Walkable location
Bisha Hotel TorontoLuxury hotel with pool bar, bar
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace
Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
The Ritz-Carlton, TorontoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Health club • Bar
InterContinental Toronto Centre, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
How to Get to Toronto Entertainment District
Toronto Entertainment District is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Toronto Entertainment District
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Toronto Entertainment District
Getting to Toronto Entertainment District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Spadina Ave at Bremner Blvd North Side Stop
- Spadina Ave at Front St West North Side Stop
- King St West at John St West Side Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Toronto Entertainment District
What to See in Toronto Entertainment District
- Rogers Centre
- CN Tower
- Scotiabank Arena
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus
- The Distillery Historic District