What's Garden District Like?
People go to Garden District for fun-filled days at Canada's Wonderland, as well as many other top attractions like Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. CF Toronto Eaton Centre and Scotiabank Arena are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Garden District?
We have 60 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Garden District:
Margie Townhome Suites3.5-star guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Garden • Snack bar • Walkable location
Pantages Hotel Downtown TorontoUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Toronto DowntownCity-center aparthotel
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Filmores HotelCity-center hotel with bar
- Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Garden District
Garden District is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Garden District
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 2 mi (3.2 km) from Garden District
Getting to Garden District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Dundas St East at Jarvis St West Side Stop
- Dundas St East at Church St Stop
- Dundas St East at Jarvis St Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Garden District
What to See in Garden District
- Scotiabank Arena
- CN Tower
- Rogers Centre
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus
- Casa Loma