What's Etobicoke Like?
People go to Etobicoke for fun-filled days at Canada's Wonderland, as well as many other top attractions like Royal Ontario Museum. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. Rogers Centre and CN Tower are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Etobicoke?
We have 163 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Etobicoke:
Old Mill TorontoRiverfront hotel with spa, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate CentreFamily-friendly hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spa tub • Quiet rooms
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Stay InnCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Etobicoke
Etobicoke is located 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Etobicoke
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Etobicoke
Traveling to Etobicoke by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Kipling Station
- Long Branch Station
- Mimico Station
Getting to Etobicoke on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Islington Station
- Royal York Station
- Old Mill Station