What's Bay Street Corridor Like?
People go to Bay Street Corridor for fun-filled days at Canada's Wonderland, as well as many other top attractions like Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. CF Toronto Eaton Centre and Scotiabank Arena are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bay Street Corridor?
We have 105 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Bay Street Corridor:
The St. Regis TorontoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Chelsea Hotel, TorontoFamily-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 indoor pools
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Chestnut Residence - Campus AccommodationCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Central location
How to Get to Bay Street Corridor
Bay Street Corridor is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Bay Street Corridor
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Bay Street Corridor
Getting to Bay Street Corridor on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Dundas St West at Chestnut St Stop
- Dundas St West at Bay St Stop
- College St at Elizabeth St Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Bay Street Corridor
What to See in Bay Street Corridor
- Scotiabank Arena
- CN Tower
- Rogers Centre
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus
- Casa Loma