What's St. Lawrence Like?Come to St. Lawrence for a glimpse of landmarks like The Distillery Historic District, and to take in some culture at places like Hockey Hall of Fame. St. Lawrence Market and Queen Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in St. Lawrence?
We have 27 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in St. Lawrence:
The Ivy at VerityLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Beach sun loungers • Central location
St Lawrence Residences And SuitesCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
How to Get to St. LawrenceSt. Lawrence is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from St. Lawrence
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from St. Lawrence
Getting to St. Lawrence on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- King St East at Jarvis St East Side Stop
- King St East at Jarvis St West Side Stop
- King St East at Sherbourne St Stop
Things to See and Do in and around St. Lawrence
What to See in St. Lawrence
- Queen Street
- The Distillery Historic District