What's Tanglewood like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Tanglewood? Top places in the larger area to visit include Golden Nugget Casino and Stratosphere Tower. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Fremont Street and Casino at the Rio All-Suite Hotel.
How to get to Tanglewood
Tanglewood is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-Harry Reid Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Tanglewood
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from Tanglewood
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from Tanglewood
Things to see and do in and around Tanglewood
Things to see near Tanglewood:
- Bettye Wilson Complex (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Kellogg Zaher Sports Complex (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Pioneer Park (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Walthers Acro (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- SoBe Ice Arena (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Tanglewood:
- Santa Fe Station Hotel Casino (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Casino at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Suncoast Hotel Casino (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Texas Station Casino (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Las Vegas?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, February, January (average 42 mm of rainfall)