Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Bellagio Casino
- Fremont Street Experience
- The Cosmopolitan Casino
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- The Linq
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Stratosphere Tower
- Mirage Volcano
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Sands Expo Convention Center
- Thomas and Mack Center
- Orleans Arena
- Mandalay Bay Events Center
- Green Valley Ranch Casino
- Nellis Air Force Base
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station
- Harrahs - Imperial Palace Monorail Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station
- Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station
- SLS Las Vegas Monorail Station
- Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas)
Hotels in Las Vegas with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Las Vegas, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Las Vegas by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Service: Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
- Comfort: Raintree At Polo Towers, Las Vegas
- Condition: Wynn Las Vegas
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!
Las Vegas travel guides
Las Vegas is surely the USA’s glittery, neon-washed capital of lavish nightlife and entertainment. Y...
While the casinos on The Strip define Las Vegas, the city has much more to offer. Yes, you can try y...
Las Vegas is traditionally thought of as an adults-only destination, but there's plenty of fun here ...