What's Rancho Oakey Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Rancho Oakey? Plan a fun excursion to Allegiant Stadium and T-Mobile Arena. Fremont Street and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rancho Oakey?
We have 52 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Rancho Oakey but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free valet parking • Outdoor pool • Casino • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
- 2 outdoor pools • 7 bars • 4 spa tubs • 3 cafes • Walkable location
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 3 poolside bars • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • 6 bars • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa • 2 spa tubs • Walkable location
Palace Station Hotel and Casino - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away4-star resort with 6 restaurants, 5 bars
Excalibur Hotel & Casino - 4.3 mi (6.9 km) away3.5-star resort with 15 restaurants, spa
SAHARA Las Vegas - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away4-star hotel with 6 restaurants, 2 bars
Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park - 1.9 mi (3 km) awayFamily-friendly resort with 5 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
The Mirage Hotel & Casino - 2.7 mi (4.3 km) awayLuxury resort with 10 restaurants, 5 bars
How to Get to Rancho Oakey
Rancho Oakey is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Las Vegas.
- Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Rancho Oakey
- Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Rancho Oakey
- Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), 23 mi (37 km) from Rancho Oakey
Things to See and Do in and around Rancho Oakey
What to See in Rancho Oakey
- Allegiant Stadium
- T-Mobile Arena
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Thomas and Mack Center
Things to Do in Rancho Oakey
- Fremont Street
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North
- Las Vegas Festival Grounds
- Adventuredome Theme Park
- Mob Museum