What is Key West Like for Beach Hotels?
If you're looking forward to a beach getaway, you might enjoy Key West for its boating and sunsets. Whether you want to splash in the water or lounge by the shoreline, this dynamic city is perfect for travelers looking for hotels near the beach. Guests love Key West for its biking and fantastic nightlife, making it more than just a beach destination. You can experience everything the area has to offer with a visit to Duval Street or a stop at Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. When you search for the best hotels in Key West on Hotels.com, it's easy to locate something close to the area's most popular sights and landmarks. If you want a resort experience or a comfortable apartment, Key West has 80 beach accommodations to pick from, so you'll be sure to find exactly what you're looking for.
What Are Some of the Best Beach Hotels in Key West?
We offer you a choice of hotels that guests appreciate for their proximity to the beach, so you'll have your pick of the area's top places to stay. Here are our travelers' favorite beach accommodations:
- 3 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • Spa • Health club • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Spa • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Garden • Central location
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub • Outdoor pool
Casa Marina Key West, Curio Collection by Hilton5-star beachfront resort with beach bar, near Duval Street
Pier House Resort & Spa4-star beachfront resort with outdoor pool, near Ripley's Believe It or Not
An Island Oasis3-star guesthouse, convenient to Duval Street
The Conch House Heritage Inn3.5-star hotel with pool bar, near Key West Golf Club
Southern Palms3.5-star hotel, steps from Duval Street
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Key West?
If you'd like to experience the top sights and landmarks or explore the area's natural features, here are some ideas for what to see and do in Key West:
- South Beach
- Higgs Beach
- Smathers Beach
- Duval Street
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- Key West Tropical Forest and Botanical Garden
Sights & Landmarks