What's Old Town Key West Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Old Town Key West. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Duval Street to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Old Town Key West?
We have 1314 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Old Town Key West:
Almond Tree Inn Hotel - Adults OnlyAdults-only hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Bar • Walkable location
The Mermaid & AlligatorAdults-only guesthouse with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Pool loungers • Garden
Andrews Inn & Garden CottagesAdults-only B&B with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Pool loungers • Garden
Santa Maria Suites4-star resort with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
- Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Pool loungers • Garden
How to Get to Old Town Key West
Old Town Key West is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Key West.
- Key West Intl. Airport (EYW), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Old Town Key West
Things to See and Do in and around Old Town Key West
What to See in Old Town Key West
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- South Beach
- Southernmost Point
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
Things to Do in Old Town Key West
- Duval Street
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Key West Golf Club
- San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba