What's White St. Gallery Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than White St. Gallery. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit like Duval Street. Higgs Beach and South Beach are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in White St. Gallery?
We have 23 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in White St. Gallery but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free pool cabanas • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free in-room WiFi • 2 poolside bars • 3 outdoor pools • Fitness center • Central location
- Free WiFi • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Havana Cabana at Key West - 2 mi (3.2 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
24 North Hotel Key West - 2.4 mi (3.8 km) away4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
Oceans Edge Key West Resort, Hotel & Marina - 3.8 mi (6 km) awayWaterfront hotel with 6 outdoor pools, restaurant
Southernmost Beach Resort - 0.7 mi (1.2 km) away4-star beachfront hotel with spa, restaurant
The Laureate Key West - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away3.5-star beach hotel with outdoor pool
How to Get to White St. Gallery
White St. Gallery is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Key West.
- Key West Intl. Airport (EYW), 2 mi (3.3 km) from White St. Gallery
Things to See and Do in and around White St. Gallery
Things to See near White St. Gallery:
- Higgs Beach (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- South Beach (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Smathers Beach (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Harry S. Truman Little White House (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to Do near White St. Gallery:
- Duval Street (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)