What's Bahama Village Like?
While in Bahama Village, you can spend time at the historical sites. Beachcombers can spend the day at Smathers Beach when the weather is nice. Duval Street and Mallory Square are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bahama Village?
We have 69 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Bahama Village:
Kimpton Lighthouse Hotel, an IHG Hotel3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Pool loungers • Central location
**SPARKLING**Old Town! Private Home+Lagoon Pool, FREE Bikes, Steps to Duval StVacation home with kitchen, balcony
- Free in-room WiFi • Tennis courts • Garden • Walkable location
KEY LIME COTTAGE ~ Renovated 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Home with Private Pool!Vacation home with private pool, kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Tennis courts • Garden
Steps from Duval, Pool & Bikes $129-$299 Night!City-center apartment with kitchen, patio
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
How to Get to Bahama Village
Bahama Village is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Key West.
- Key West Intl. Airport (EYW), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Bahama Village
Things to See and Do in and around Bahama Village
What to See in Bahama Village
- Mallory Square
- Smathers Beach
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- South Beach
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
Things to Do in Bahama Village
- Duval Street
- Key West Tropical Forest and Botanical Garden
- Key West Golf Club
- MLK Community Pool & Community Center