What is San Diego Like for Beach Hotels?
When you can't wait to get to the beach, a trip to San Diego might be just the ticket. Whether you want to collect beach glass or watch the sunset, this dynamic city is perfect for vacationers and other travelers alike. Guests love San Diego for its top museums and a must-see zoo, making it more than just a beach destination. You can explore the sights and attractions with a visit to Balboa Park or a stop at San Diego Zoo. When you search for top hotels in San Diego on Hotels.com, it's easy to locate something within your price range. No matter what kind of hotel you're interested in, San Diego has an array of accommodations so you can pick one to meet your needs.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in San Diego?
Top hotel picks in and around San Diego:
Wyndham San Diego BaysideBayfront apartment with balcony, near USS Midway Museum
- Free in-room WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • Central location
Manchester Grand Hyatt San DiegoBayfront aparthotel with 24-hour fitness center, near San Diego Convention Center
- Free WiFi • 6 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • 3 bars • Central location
Paradise Point Resort & SpaFamily-friendly apartment with patio, near Mission Bay
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 5 outdoor pools • Spa • Central location
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego4-star aparthotel with outdoor pool, near San Diego Convention Center
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Nightclub • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
San Diego Mission Bay ResortFamily-friendly apartment with balcony, near Mission Bay
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa • Spa tub • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in San Diego?
If you'd like to experience the top sights and landmarks or explore this beach destination's natural beauty, here are some ideas for what to see and do in San Diego:
- Mission Bay
- Mission Beach
- Coronado Beach
- Balboa Park
- San Diego Zoo
- Hotel Circle
- Waterfront Park
- Old Town San Diego State Park
- Ocean Beach Park
Sights & Landmarks