What's New Town Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider New Town. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Duval Street to shop. Smathers Beach and Mallory Square are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in New Town?
We have 234 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in New Town:
Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West at The Keys Collection3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Comfy beds
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Key West3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Central location
Hilton Garden Inn Key West / The Keys Collection3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
The Gates Hotel Key West4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Pool loungers • Central location
24 North Hotel Key West4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to New Town
New Town is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Key West.
- Key West Intl. Airport (EYW), 1 mi (1.6 km) from New Town
Things to See and Do in and around New Town
What to See in New Town
- Smathers Beach
- Mallory Square
- Higgs Beach
- South Beach
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
Things to Do in New Town
- Duval Street
- Key West Tropical Forest and Botanical Garden
- Key West Golf Club