What is Fort Lauderdale Like for Beach Hotels?
If you're looking forward to a beach getaway, you might enjoy Fort Lauderdale for its boating and sea views. Whether you want to collect seashells or stroll along the shore, this dynamic city is perfect for travelers looking to stay near the water. Guests love Fort Lauderdale for its fantastic nightlife, making it more than just a beach destination. You can explore the sights and attractions with a visit to Fort Lauderdale Beach or a stop at Las Olas Boulevard. When you search for the best hotels in Fort Lauderdale on Hotels.com, it's easy to locate something within your price range. No matter what kind of hotel you're interested in, Fort Lauderdale has an array of accommodations so you can find one to meet your needs.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Fort Lauderdale?
Top hotel picks in and around Fort Lauderdale:
Ocean Sky Hotel and Resort4-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, near Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Walkable location
Ramada by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise PortFort Lauderdale hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
B Ocean Resort4-star beachfront resort with beach bar, near Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • Fitness center • Central location
Red Carpet Inn Airport/CruiseportSuburban hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Outdoor pool • Central location
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort4-star beachfront resort with outdoor pool, near Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Spa • Walkable location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Fort Lauderdale?
If you'd like to experience the top sights and landmarks or explore the area's natural features, here are some ideas for what to see and do in Fort Lauderdale:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Las Olas Beach
- Sebastian Street Beach
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park
- Bahia Mar Marina
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
Sights & Landmarks