Where is Southernmost Point?
Key West is home to Southernmost Point. Key West is well liked for its hip clubs and seaside. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Duval Street and Mallory Square.
Where Can I Stay near Southernmost Point?
We've got 1179 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Southernmost Point. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Southernmost Beach Resort
- 4-star hotel • Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • 2 poolside bars • Walkable location
Pet friendly 2/2. 4 free bikes. New renovation, heated pool 2 blocks to Duval St
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Walkable location
Carey's Corner #10 // Second Floor Small Studio at The Galleria
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Bar • Outdoor pool • Central location
Salvador's Suite #4 // Small Studio in Bahama Village at The Galleria
- 3-star B&B • Free breakfast • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Walkable location
Steps from Duval, Pool & Bikes $129-$239 Night!
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Bar • Central location
Things to See and Do near Southernmost Point
What to See near Southernmost Point
- Mallory Square
- Smathers Beach
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- South Beach
- Higgs Beach
Things to Do near Southernmost Point
- Duval Street
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Florida Keys Eco - Discovery Center
How to Get to Southernmost Point
Flights to Key West
- Key West Intl. Airport (EYW), 3 mi (4.8 km) from central Key West